Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

Why this is my Favorite Pastime



Title
what my favorite pasttime is.
Introduction



Hello my name is jadyn and i’m gonna tell you about my favorite pastime

1st paragraph
Firstly  i like chores because every chore i do i get money
to go to the internet and play my favorite game counter strike global offensive


2nd paragraph
I love playing Counter Strike Global Offensive. When i get the awp and whenever Flynlay isn’t looking,i shoot him in the head and after that he respawns and backstabs me.



3rd paragraph


Thirdly i like to go fishing with my dad because we both like catching fish and we always catch kahawai and snapper but if we go to my home town of mahia peninsula then we catch kingfish and collect paua,kina and deep sea purple seaweed.

Conclusion

Now you know what my favorite pastime is so i want to know what yours is.


hello readers today this is why this is my favourite pastime because this is what i love to do and i hope to know that your favorite pastime is so enjoy and please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment